Anti-glare rear view mirror automatically cuts off disturbing light from the cars behind. A very practical accessory when driving in the dark. Thanks to the compass in the top right-hand corner of the mirror, the compass point that the front of the car is pointing in is always shown.
A sensor on the lower edge of the mirror reads off the light coming from behind and cuts off strong light. The sensor does not distinguish between sunlight and headlights.
The compass direction shows eight different directions with English abbreviations:
The earth is divided into 17 magnetic zones and the compass is set for the geographical position where the car is located on delivery. During long journeys, when one of more zones can be passed, the compass should be calibrated, i.e. setting the point of the compass.
- XC60 Up To 2011, With Chassis Number Up To 236999
- XC60 2012-2013, With Chassis Number 237000-499999
- XC60 Up To 2014, With Chassis Number 500000-627999
Facts and Advantages
- Reduces the risk of light glare from cars behind, which means safer night time driving
- Facilitates navigation
- Accessory weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- Mirror area: 49 cm² (19 in)
** Cannot be installed on cars with humidity sensor, applies to cars manufactured up to and including model year 2011. **
** Once fitted your car will require a software download activation by your local Volvo agent, which may result in extra costs. **
** Genuine Volvo Parts. **